Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 2

So far day 2 has been ok. The same as yesterday, getting hungry earlier than usual, but that makes cense.
For breakfast I had the same amount of cereal but I mixed the flavors... half Vanilla Almond and half Fruits and Yogurt with whole milk.  A cup of coffee and so far 4 16oz cups of water.. I should be adding more water.

Lunch was leftover from last night so it was Shrimp and some rice. Again, Joyce made sure to make it small but enough to satisfy. I think the water is what's keeping me from getting super hungry.

I had a work order at 3pm that lasted almost 2 hrs going back and forth on the phone with some software issues, and got hungry.. ohoh.. not good.. I have a 4 miler to do right after work and not a good idea to do it with an empty stomach.. Ooohh a vending machine.. "cookies, chocolates, chips. hmm what will it be?"..
Suddenly I remembered, "I have cereal at my desk" :-) so right now having a nice bowl of special K Vanilla Almond flavor. Just enough to get me through the run without feeling fatigued or weak. I think this was a much better choice. :-)

Not sure what's for dinner yet, but I am sure it will be good and healthy. 10 minutes 'till 5 and getting ready for the run.. will take it slow. When I get home some Ab Ripper X to keep the abs in motion.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey. I find that it is not so hard to lose the 10 pounds. The very, very hard part is to keep it off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with Scott. Lots of temptations at work to pack on some extra junk around the gut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that is the challenge.. not just loose it, but keep it off. Thanks for the comments guys..

    ReplyDelete