Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week #2, Day 1

Monday promised to be a tough one. It's my late night on Mondays and it makes a bit hard to put in a run during the day or after work.

My food rations were right on the money. A bowl of cereal for breakfast which for some reason didn't last me 'till Noon. The water intake helped out. Around 1pm I went to the caf and made myself a salad.. The salad had "Spring Mix greens, grilled chicken, whole wheat croutons, 1 hard boiled egg and balsamic vinaigrette dressing".

By 2 pm I was at the gym, I was feeling great so I managed to run my first 3 out of the 4 miles for the day straight. Thank you Wellness Center director for letting me use the facility. :-)
When I got back I was starving since I burned out the salad during the run, but got so busy that I couldn't get anything to eat.

For dinner we had a surf and turf.. A tuna steak and brisket roll with spinach and mozzarella, a small ration of rice and water.. Oh yeah, arugula, ughhh. sorry but did not like the freaking leaf. Better get used to it 'cuz I am having it again tomorrow for lunch tomorrow..

I meant to do the Ab Ripper session, but had a very hectic day and was wiped out, so leaving it for Tuesday. Happy to see that my belt is starting to feel a bit loose.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment